Welcome to ElectionsInfo.com.
Get Information and Dates of various Elections worldwide.
December 8, 2013 - Assembly Election results in Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh
- Delhi Legislative Assembly Election - BJP and alliances leads but fall short of majority. May form minority government after seeking trust vote. AAP rules out giving support to Congress or BJP.
- Rajasthan Legislative Assembly Election - BJP wins majority and is set to form Government
- Madhya Pradesh Legislative Assembly Election, 2013 - BJP wins majority
- Chhattisgarh Legislative Assembly Election, 2013 - BJP leads
- October 25, 2013: Election Commission of India brings social media into model code of conduct
- September 7, 2013: Election Commission of India to Voter Verifiable Paper Audit Trail (VVPAT) system for the first time
- August 17, 2013: Naming CM nominee during polls is not a Congress tradition, says Digvijay Singh
- August 12, 2013: Bye-Election to the State Legislative Council of Maharashtra by the Members of Legislative Assembly
- August 1, 2013: Schedule for bye-election to fill casual vacancy from 51-Noksen (ST) Assembly Constituency of Nagaland
November 6, 2012 - Elections in United States:
October 3, 2012: India Chief Election Commissioner VS Sampath announces the dates of polling in Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh.
September 11, 2012: Rahul Gandhi not to head Congress campaign for Gujarat Elections
September 6, 2012: Barack Obama accepts democratic nomination for re-election.
July 29, 2011: Spain moves up General Elections to November 2011.
July 28, 2011: Unemployment numbers in July drops to less than 400,000.
July 23, 2011: Blasts near Prime Minister's office in Oslo, Norway kills 17 people.
July 18, 2011: Interim Egyptian Prime Minister Essam Sharaf reshuffles his cabinet.
July 12, 2011: Afghanistan President Hamid Karzai's half brother gets assassinated by his own bodyguard, who is a member of the Taliban.
July 11, 2011: Pakistan says it is capable of conducting successful military operations without US aid.
July 10, 2011: Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak defends government's handling of street protests that led to the death of a demonstrator
July 8, 2011: The US Department of Labor releases latest unemployment numbers in the United States. The unemployment rate rose to 9.2% in June and only 18,000 jobs were added.
Former First Lady Betty Ford passes away.
July 7, 2011: Yemen's President Ali Abdullah Saleh appears for the first time in a television appearance since his injury last month.
July 3, 2011: Pheu Thai Party wins the General Election 2011 in Thailand, winning 265 out of 500 seats
Institutional Revolutionary Party candidate Eruviel Avila has wins the gubernational election of state of Mexico with 62.6% of the votes.
- Afghanistan: Afghanistan President Hamid Karzai's half brother gets assassinated by his own bodyguard, who is a member of the Taliban.
- Argentina: Presidential and Congressional elections in October 2011
- Bangladesh: Opposition party Bangladesh Nationalist Party calls for strike demanding an early Presidential Elections
- Belgium: Sets record as the country without a Government for the longest time
- Belarus: Authoritarian President Alexander Lukashenko remains firmly in power despite pressure from US and European Union mounts.
- Bolivia: Evo Morales Ayma re-elected as President. President of India congratulates President of Bolivia on his re-election.
- Bulgaria: Presidential and local elections to be held on Oct 23, 2011
- Cameroon: Cameroon Presidential Election to be held in October 2011.
- Central African Republic
- Chad: European Union observers say polls in Chad are held in a fair manner
- China: China opposes meeting between US President Barack Obama and Dalai Lama at the White House.
- Cyprus: Cyprus's defense minister and army chief quits after a munitions dump blast kills 12 people
- Egypt: Interim Prime Minister Essam Sharaf reshuffles his cabinet in a bid to calm the nine-day long protests at Tahir Square.
- France: French Presidential and Legislative Elections in 2012.
- Germany: German Chancellor Angela Merkel's party faces state election loss in Hamburg
- Greece: IMF approves a 3.2 billion-euro in a join loan to Greece and the European Union
- India: Chattisgarh Assembly, Madhya Pradesh Assembly
- Likely to go for elections even before the original scheduled date of March 11, 2011 after junior coalition pulled out.
- Italy: Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi gets only 1/3rd of votes he himself set as a benchmark for success in his hometown of Milan.
- Jordan: King Abdullah II announces shift from appointed governments to elected governments.
- Kazakhstan: Kazakhstan Presidential Elections, 2011: President Nursultan Nazarbayev says he will not hold official pre-election campaign activities
- Liberia: The Liberian General Election, 2011 will be held on October 11, 2011
- Malaysia: Malaysian police detains more than 440 people to stop thousands of anti-government protesters.
- Macedonia: Macedonian Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski calls for snap elections
- Madagascar: Exiled former President Marc Ravalomanana says he will return to the country to help prepare for elections.
- Mexico: Mexico State Election, 2011 was held on July 3, 2011 to choose Governor for the state of Mexico
- Namibia: Court dismisses opposition challenge of 2009 elections
- New Zealand: General Election and Referendum on November 26, 2011.
- Nigeria: Over 800 reportedly killed in post-election violence.
- Pakistan: Pakistan says it is capable of conducting successful military operations without US aid.
- Palestine: Palestine postpones local elections to until October in order to facilitate polling in the Gaza Strip.
- Poland: Opinion poll says Civic Platform party is still having strong hold
- Russia: Russian Finance Minister Alexei Kudrin says the country needs 'just and fair' elections to spur economic growth and cut dependence on energy.
- Scotland: Holyrood local elections to use electronic counting systems in 2012
- Singapore: Electoral Boundaries Review Committee report released. General Elections to take place at any time soon
- South Africa: President Jacob Zuma says preparation for fourth local government elections are on way.
- South Sudan: South Sudan gains Independence
- Spain: Spain gears up for Spanish General Elections in November 2011
- Thailand: Pheu Thai Party wins the Thai General Election, 2011.
- Tunisia: Elections moved from September to mid-June as protests continues.
- Turkey: Ruling Justice and Development Party AK Party wins the Parliamentary elections with 49.9% votes.
- Uganda: Opponents calls for international attention to condemn poll.
- United States of America - Unemployment rate rises to 9.2%. Only 18,000 jobs created in the latest labor department reports.
- United States Presidential Election, 2012
- United States Senate Elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives Elections, 2012
- Republican Party (US) Presidential Primaries, 2012
- Mitt Romney - attends fundraiser in London, meets British PM David Cameron
- Michele Bachmann - Shrugs off sex appeal remarks.
- Barack Obama
- Yemen - President Ali Abdullah Saleh appears for the first time on television since injury last month
- Zimbabwe: GPA Implementation First Before Polls - MDCs; Elections shoud be supervised by SADC forces - Dabengwa
New on ElectionsInfo.com
- Armenian Parliamentary Election, 2012
- Venezuelan Presidential Election, 2012
- United States House of Representatives Elections in Arkansas, 2012
- United States House of Representatives Elections in New York, 2012
- Rick Perry - Republican and potential GOP Republican candidate for 2012 Presidential Election
- GOP 2012 Presidential Straw Polls
- 2012 GOP Presidential Primaries
- Mitch McConnell - United States Senate Minority Leader
- Alfredo Perez Rubalcaba - Former Spanish Deputy Prime Minister. Ruling party's candidate for the 2012 Spanish General Election
- South Sudan - Proclaims Independence on July 9